Sulky Sunday showcase

Meh. I spent two hours this morning writing a blog post (interrupted occasionally by the Husbinator, who was attempting to bake bread, and paying no attention whatsoever to instructions or recipes), and whilst trying to upgrade to the new post editor, I lost the post. Gone. *poof* For. Ever.


I am too ragey to rewrite it today, so instead, I thought I'd share a few pics of stuff I've made recently. *clicks the save button*



First up are some red lace earrings. I found this yummy red lace at our local buttony craft shop:

 And some more lace earrings:


I know that background paper doesn't really work with intricate lace items, but it's so pretty, I wanted to use it:

Yum! Speaking of pretty colours, the Husbinator found these dinky storage pots at the supermarket yesterday:
I think they're meant to be spice jars, but I will use them for something crafty. Tiny buttons which need to be kept fresh, perhaps?

Comments