He's the greatest dancer!

It had to happen sooner or later. It was only a matter of time. And my birthday weekend in Dublin finally inspired me...



As is customary, I am not 100% happy - Anton du Felt deserves shinier shoes, his hair isn't quite right AND he really needs a mouth. I know, I know, my felt creations are usually sans bouche, and that amuses me. But Anton *is* known for his winning smile, and somehow, it's just not him. Still, he is wearing tails (I will try to get a decent photo when the entire house isn't covered in bits of felty fluff) AND a cummerbund. I didn't tie his bowtie in the proper way because...well, clearly I have waaay too much time on my hands, but not *that* much. At least it's not on elastic, like a waiter, eh, Anton? 

This is the photo I used as inspiration - it's on Anton's website:



Marvellous!

Comments