The 50 things Challenge

As seen on the fabulous 'Eat, Drink and be Crafty' blog, I am going to attempt to craft 50 things in 2009. It doesn't sound like that many, if I think back to what I made last year. However, if I have to start my list up front, it might prove trickier. Here goes!

  1. Valentine's card for the Hubster
  2. Birthday card for Nan
  3. Birthday card for Dad
  4. Mother's Day card
  5. Easter cards (maximum of 4)
  6. Birthday card for Mum
  7. Birthday card for Sarah
  8. Birthday card for godson
  9. Father's Day card
  10. Birthday card for Kats
  11. Birthday card for sister-in-law 1
  12. Birthday card for sister-in-law 2
  13. Mystery felt doll I (it's not a mystery to me, obviously - that would be quite tricky. I'm just keeping the identity under wraps for the general public ;-) )
  14. Mystery felt doll II
  15. Mystery felt item I
  16. Carnelian necklace for me
  17. Jade necklace for me
  18. Seed bead necklace (I have a few lots of different colours which I'd like to use up)
  19. Compliments/thank you cards for my shop
  20. Fragrance felt sachets/pillows (maybe Mother's Day presents)
  21. Easter decorations - felted eggs, anyone?
  22. Felt Kokeshi doll
  23. Felt librarian doll
  24. Birthday card for Julie
  25. Owl swap item
  26. Pink flower drop earrings (for Coriandr shop)
  27. Felt Potato
  28. Tom Jones felt icon
  29. Felt bird in 'seventies' colours
Update: OK, I'm adding as I make stuff, so I'm up to 29 already. Woo!

Comments

  1. Looks like some lovely things on there, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your finished projects!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment